2013 Discworldcon bid

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
A

Anonymous

I think you mean NADWCon in the title there, you really confused me this morning, I haven't had my coffee yet ;)

K

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Jan Van Quirm said:
Jeff's gonna have to think of a really good excuse not to go this time if Boston gets it :p

Actually I've always wanted to go to Boston so I might shell out for a cheapo flight if it gets it :laugh:
I always felt pretty much the same way about Boston so I could be tempted as well. Rather than fly though, I wouldn't mind making a full holiday of it and take a cruise there instead. ;)

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Penfold said:
Jan Van Quirm said:
Jeff's gonna have to think of a really good excuse not to go this time if Boston gets it :p

Actually I've always wanted to go to Boston so I might shell out for a cheapo flight if it gets it :laugh:
I always felt pretty much the same way about Boston so I could be tempted as well. Rather than fly though, I wouldn't mind making a full holiday of it and take a cruise there instead. ;)
That sounds like a bloody good idea :laugh:

Jul 25, 2008
Newport
There is a chance I could go in 2013 and it would have to be East coast so I really don't mind if its B or B. I think I'd prefer B.

Would like to catch a live NFL game but seeing as the Con will be middle of the year, thats that dream out of the window

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
I've been called worse - like a B*itch... :twisted:

Salem's sort of interesting I suppose - for some odd reason I've a hankering to go up Mount Washington if they have a suitable conveyance (another of my literary Holy Grails courtesy of Julian May's Saga of the Exiles :laugh: )

User Menu

Newsletter