Battle of the Bands (or what are YOU doing at DWCon 2016?)

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Re: Battle of the Bands (or what are YOU doing at DWCon 2016

I think you can still change your band, Hnorwood, by going to the website.

I'm easily recognized as I look rather like my avi and will have a big camera hanging off my shoulder. Hoping to get to the Ramada tomorrow at around 11am, drop my stuff off in my room, and then take a leisurely stroll along the river to the convention. :laugh:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com

I'll be arriving around 1:30 tomorrow, easy to spot, red car full of cardboard :rolleyes: I'll be heading for Ops first (to get rid of the card), then registration so hopefully 2:30ish in the bar to find people.

On Friday I'll have my pre-convention t-shirt on and carrying Death's teddy bear ready for bedtime stories :laugh:

Saturday should see the re-appearance of the wizard from the 2012 convention

Sunday delves further back in time to the vampire from 2010, with a quick change before we head out for our forum meal, it's definitely not a costume for the general public...

Monday - New costume to fit the theme of Battle of the Bands. That's if I can really face glueing the fangs back on again :rolleyes:

Note for Penners, I don't have any pictures of me as the wizard and could really do with some hint hint...

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com

The Mad Collector said:
Note for Penners, I don't have any pictures of me as the wizard and could really do with some hint hint...
No problem Mad, we'll try and find somewhere a bit less busy - maybe a stroll along the river bank?

Just wondering, I am going back Monday evening after the closing ceremony but have to check out of the Ramada. Would it please be possible to store my suitcase in the boot of your car until afterwards rater than lug it around with me all day? (Assuming that you are staying for the this, that is.)

User Menu

Newsletter