ben aaronovitch

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
ive just had a nose around ben's home page and im pleased to say there is another novel coming out next year (ish after the wait for the last one) called "Broken Homes" no other info on it yet tho

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Provisional release date is 20th June 2013 . I'll beleive it when its closer after the setbacks on the previous book

Selkie

Lance-Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
I think this is the author they've been talking about on the stamp forum - Rivers of London? - he certainly gets a thumbs up there :)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Its a gritty police series which includes a lot of magic and is set firmly in London . They are very good reads and i'd recommend them to anyone. :laugh:

Selkie

Lance-Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
I've just ordered 2 books from my local library. Of course, they only have book 1 and book 3. Why can't they get books in sequence? :devil: So my question is - do you have to read them in order, or can you read them as separate stories?

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
I would recommend reding in order to be honest as while each book is a very seperate case there are important continuous threads that would make more sense.
Book depository have book two brand new for just over £4 if that helps. I'd gladly lend mine but its a signed first edition.

Selkie

Lance-Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
Thanks for the info :)

I have emailed the library about getting in book 2 - it just doesn't make sense to me that they don't have it. However, I think I'm gonna ask for them for my birthday pressy next month, cos I doubt the library will get them to me before then.

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter