ben aaronovitch

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
So far off Meerkat that book came out last summer and is in all formats now I think. Next book is this summer and is called Foxglove Summer

meerkat

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jan 16, 2010
Pocklington East Riding Yorkshire
pip said:
So far off Meerkat that book came out last summer and is in all formats now I think. Next book is this summer and is called Foxglove Summer
I will dig around in my Waterstones this weekend. I so rarely go into thier underground room :eek: (where sci fi fantasy are kept)!

Cheers Pip. I'll wait for the next one with a bbit more diligence!

high eight

Lance-Corporal
Dec 28, 2009
The Back of Beyond
pip said:
I knew it! I just knew it! :ugeek:

The shifty ginger guy in the hunting Pink jacket and anti-hunting T-shirt at the river gods' party WAS Renardyne (or, even worse - for the Folly crew - Mister Fox) and he is going to be the next big bad. I can't wait! :dance:

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Jack Remillard said:
Looking forward to the next book, The Hanging Tree, though it keeps being delayed for some reason. :laugh:
That is because Ben Aaraonovitch is like Douglas Adams. He loves the whooshing noises deadlines make as they pass by... :p

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
"The Furthest Station" came out last year and was a novella. This November the next novel is due, titled "Lies Sleeping."

In the meantime, there's been Rivers of London comics coming out. I just got the 5th trade paperback, "Cry Fox" yesterday! They've all been quite good and I love the artwork. All the characters look like I'd imagined them - except Nightingale - for some reason, I had pictured him with a big bushy moustache, but that's just my odd imagination, I guess. My mental image is now aligned to the comics :)

User Menu

Newsletter