Christopher Paolini

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Mixa

Sergeant
Jan 1, 2014
Barcelona, Catalonia
Hi guys!

I saw that some years ago there were some Eragon fans around the forums… So I thought you’d like to know that Christopher Paolini just published a collection of stories set in the world of the Inheritance Cycle called “The Fork, the Witch and the Worm” (yes it is a tribute to Narnia).

Here’s the book review in English on my blog, just in case you want to have a look...

https://paraulademixa.jimdo.com/2019/03/09/the-fork-the-witch-and-the-worm/

Going back to this world of fantasy has been an emotional roller coaster for me, because I grew up as a person and as a reader with Christopher Paolini’s books. Eragon was the first book of more than 500 pages I read when I was about six or seven years old, and I remember myself feeling thrilled while following the series.

But this is not the most amazing thing! Thanks to Editorial Roca, I had the pleasure of interviewing Paolini when he came to Barcelona during his tour around Europe. And I... I really wanted to know what he had to explain…

Is Arya a Disney princess? What's going on with Murtagh? When will the next book come out? Find out the answers!​

There are English subtitles available, the interview starts at 1:39

Mx

User Menu

Newsletter