Discworld Mod for Skyrim

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 2, 2014
Hi there - registered so I could post.

Very interested in helping out with the voice work for your mod.

I've sent you an email.

Danny

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
All audio is from VA's :)

LOOK I MADE A SWORD!
First 3d model I've ever actually done from scratch
Orcrist
And we have a cool ass shield for ostanna

Mixa

Sergeant
Jan 1, 2014
Barcelona, Catalonia
Wow! I haven’t seen this topic until now! What a hard work! Love the theme music. Congratulations! In fact, in THIS topic we were complaining that there are no Discworld PC games.

I’m not a real Discworld expert but if you do need any information I would be pleased to help you. ;)

Mx

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
Well anyone willing to voice act or write smaller sidequests involving some of the characters is awesome
I mean we integrate whoever wherever, I have a LOTR style quest but in order to get the elfs help you have to get clearance from weatherwax and she teaches you headology and gives you a witches hat, so later on when the gandolf type wizard cant defeat the balrog you have to stare it down with the hat on or he kills you

So ya, some main plotline quests are cool to, we currently have plans or are already implemented GOing postal, Snuff, The color of magic, raising steam, the light fantastic, the fifth elephant

Others off that are fair game

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
Ponder found something in some ruins, something to send the player back to Skyrim
I believe it's called a gate to heaven

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IDK why but that was so worth my weekend, like.. damn.. like common, I don't care if it's not Discworldy it was 100% a discworldy thing to do on my part hehehehe

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
Ok so a flipping stargate in the high energy magics department gets me nothing..

HOW ABOUT A F'ING ALPHA RELEASE DATE PEOPLES!!!!

20+ hours of content, 20+ quests, couple thousand lines of audio, and of course, 20% more WEE MAD ARTHUR!

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
Alpha testing is going amazing at the moment and about to wrap up, now I will sequester myself in a hole for 3 weeks and begin to butcher the rest of going postal, snuff, and the fifth elephant
I have way more respect for people who try to make movies out of books or games, adapting to try and keep something resembling it's original context while still making it viable to play for people who arn't fanboys is tough

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
:eek: I haven't seen this yet. Looks pretty amazing. :)

Do you still need any help? I could certainly write up a book or two (or six! :laugh:) to help flesh out the Discworld, um, world a bit more. Please let me know. :)

ddproductions83

Lance-Constable
Jan 31, 2014
We just got hosting up at DC

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/for ... discworld/

As for books, hell ya :)
Would be awesome to have some custom fun literature as well as some insane books to go in the UU. We even already have a book we turned into a quest as well so that can happen if we get inspired. head on over to DC sign up and the rest of the forums opens up, bit empty at the moment just got it up yesterday but going to be organizing from there from now on.

User Menu

Newsletter