DWcon 2010

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Jan Van Quirm said:
I've been awake since 5:50! :eek:

I've been awake since 5:50! :eek: :eek:

I've been awake since 5:50! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's 5:50 AM! o_O

(usually I go back to sleep again and don't make it to breakfast until... 11:10 AM...) :oops:

Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:50 - I think I'm excited! :laugh:
I always get up around that time anyhow - I set the clock to make sure I do. It means I get a chance to chat to Sharlene on Skype before she goes to bed. ;)

Jul 25, 2008
Newport
Left on Tuesday afternoon for a mod week break before going to the Con on Friday. Back and shoulders were/are really hurting me so we came home after 1 night as I prefer the bed here (after a week of being at Wadfest, its a luxury). So, we decided we may as well spend the money we saved on 2 nights by heading to the Con today...in about an hour if her majesty gets out of bed.

I've been awake since 820am....I thought the clock said 950am in my bleary eyed state and I didn't realised until after a coffee and brekky, turned the computer on and then realised the time....too awake to go back to bed 9and excited!)

Thu-Mon...you're probably right :twisted:

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Jan Van Quirm said:
I've been awake since 5:50! :eek:

I've been awake since 5:50! :eek: :eek:

I've been awake since 5:50! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's 5:50 AM! o_O

(usually I go back to sleep again and don't make it to breakfast until... 11:10 AM...) :oops:

Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:50 - I think I'm excited! :laugh:
I'm still jet-slagged so woke up at 3:30. :rolleyes:
Arrived at the hotel, had a little kip and now raring to go for the pub quiz.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
It's about time we had a story featuring a bear of very little brain :twisted: ;)

I saw something about a Beth in the DWCon news updates last night and wondered if that was 'our Beth' - hope she'll have some time to fit us in for a few drinkies when the rest of us arrive tomorrow :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I want to be there now! Still haven't packed, but at least I've got my train ticket.

Last time I was too nervous to talk to Terry :rolleyes: But I did ask someone to move out the way of a picture I was taking, & when he turned round it was the man himself! :laugh: I just pretended I already knew it was him :rolleyes:

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter