Good Omens 2 filming

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Yes! General squeeing going on. and you didn't hear that.
There are several unofficial and some official pictures online. I can't imagine what Aziraphale is getting up to. That hat is just Not Him. Maybe he's playing a role, as he did with the gardener.

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
I saw in the latest promotional youtube video for staged season 3 that both Tennent and Scheen had both got their good omens hairstyles and that filming was just about done

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
That is Victoria Street, and on the R.H. side above where the railings are, there is a walkway from the Royal Mile which has steps all the way down to the street, at the bottom of Vic.steet is the Grass Market and an old pub called the Last Drop which is still there, where they used to have a drink when there was a hanging it looks up to the back end of the castle just a bit further down.
1642007784079.png
1642007821953.png

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Ah. Yes, I agree: the hat doesn't suit him. The errant curls look like he has something written on his forehead. (He doesn't, I know, but it just looks like that).

The hat looks like a trilby, which should be worn with the brim over your face to protect you from the sun and wind. It's also a 'classic' look - see Humphrey Bogart rocking the look, below:

The slight 'tilt' on the hat also makes you look rakish, mysterious and handsome. ;)

I know some people will say that's a fedora, and indeed Humpy was famous for wearing fedoras. But the above had is definitely a trilby, because the brim is much sharper and permanently fixed downwards. It suits men with narrow shoulders.

A fedora is larger, and has a movable or "snap" brim. It suits men with broader shoulders.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Feegled from Discworld Monthly! :)

2.7 Good Omens 2 Casting news.
They started filming Good Omens 2 back in October up in the wilds of Scotland.

Filming will take place up until April.

Today's Casting announcement!

Derek Jacobi will reprise his role as Metatron

Also returning are Mark Gatiss, Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith and Niamh Walsh

Added to the casting line-up are Sian Phillips, Tim Downie , Pete Firman, Andi Osho and Alex Norton. Who they play we do not know (and I practically begged Pete Firman to tell me - Rachel) , but it will be fun to find out!

My reaction?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: It'd be wonderful to see Derek and Sian back on the screen again. :) I first watched them together on "I, Claudius" - they work beautifully together. ;)

User Menu

Newsletter