Invitation to the Aelita convention

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 20, 2010
Dear Mr. Pratchett!

Unfortunately there is no your e-mail address at the site and I have to address you through the forum.

I address you as an outstanding representative of the modern Western science fiction and fantasy literature.

On October 8 - 10 2010 the next sci-fi and fantasy "Aelita" convention will be held here in Yekaterinburg (the Urals, Russia). The convention is the oldest one in Russia - it was held almost every year since 1981. We would like to invite you to be our honorable guest for this event.
As you are well known and beloved in Russia, the meeting with your faithful readers will become the real event for our city.

Within the framework of the convention it is supposed to organize the rather intensive and interesting program - meeting with the readers, autograph-sessions, problematic seminars and press-conferences with honorable guests and prize-winners of the Convention (every our foreing guest of honor is awarded by "The Great MAster of Sci-Fi & Fantasy").

Yekaterinburg is located just on the border between Europe and Asia, and you will be able to visit this place.

Additionally, you can get information on the "Aelita" from Mr. Christopher Prist, who was our guest of honor in 2008. (Our guests in different years were Robert Sheckly, Michael Swanwick, Alan Dean Foster and Pat Caddigan).

I can be contacted via e-mail: dolingo@r66.ru or b.dolingo@gmail.com or by the phone +7-912-289-90-75

Sincerely yours,
Boris Dolingo
the head of organizing committee
of the Aelita convention,
Yekaterinburg, Russia

User Menu

Newsletter