NADWcon 2013 site is up!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Good luck finding a roomie(s) Parricc! Hope you're able to make it work out. I haven't found one on the current site, but I know in the past there has been a forum attached to the NADWcon sites so that people can find others to room with, share rides with, meet up, etc. It would be worth checking the site regularly, or even contacting the coordinators to see if there will be a place to do that.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Registration is now open! :laugh: You can book rooms too, but there are a couple of hiccups. It will initially tell you that no rooms are available until you uncheck a box marked "show only rooms available". Also, it did not let me specify that I needed a room with two beds, so I'll have to contact them. And, finally, it's showing sold out on the 3rd. I'm sure they're not actually sold out, but just blocking the con rate for some reason. There was a message from one of the committee members on the CA forum saying they're aware of the problems and working on them. Anyway, so excited to be able to book!! Makes it feel like it's coming sooner. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter