NADWcon 2019

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
I’m just sorry I can’t go this time, having been completely put off by some of the appalling behaviour of Catchup’s fellow countrymen. I know that you’re a lovely and a jolly decent sort, Catchup, but I’m just hyper-wary of the US of A at the moment.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
In 2007 I think. It was the year that Charlene and I got married and went to the Navajo Reservation for a few days.
In 2007 I think. It was the year that Charlene and I got married and went to the Navajo Reservation for a few days.
I remember being at the first NADWcon in Tempe, Phoenix 2009 and the pound still had a good rate then as well as the 2008 Worldcon in Denver.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Dug, consider how much trouble Twoflower got Rincewind into ... and then RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! :oops: ;)

Also, one of the Twoflowers doesn't wear glasses. Twoflowers is almost proverbial for his glasses. Hmm ... the glasses-less Twoflower seems distinctly under-chuffed (and under-whelmed). Perhaps it's his first con? ;)

OTOH, I am impressed by the matching outfits (particularly the shirts) and by the design for the imp-powered iconograph. :)

Last edited:

User Menu

Newsletter