NADWCon pictures

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
That's brilliant Mike! And the iconograph too, cool that it talks :laugh:

Thanks for sharing, hope you hang around :laugh:

Yep. That was me in the Twoflower getup :)

At one point (during a very brief rehearsal) I nearly ran the luggage off the stage by pressing the wrong button. Luckily, the stage wasn't too far from the back wall which caught it.

Contrary to popular belief, my luggage *IS NOT* indestructible. Home Depot was out of sapient pearwood at the time, so I had to just make it out of Oak and Cedar :)

However, it would have been absolutely magnificent to see it go hurtling off the stage at full speed ;)

-Mike

A

Anonymous

The Balloon guy is awesome, I keep promising myself I will go to a convention but yet to go, I am thinking about doing next years one.

Jul 15, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Balloons

OK, I will fess up...I was the balloon guy. and to those of you who hate clowns...tht is why I am not one! my daughters are all afraid of clowns. So I simply concentrated on balloon art.
I am very glad you liked them. My work is like my children and grandchildren. If you like them, it makes me happy! If you don't, then you do not have any discernment or taste :laugh:

The best part of the whole weekend was when someone would come up and say, "Can you make.....?" and I had to try to please them. It did not always work...but I usually got close. The only trouble is that in my regular rounds of festivals and such, no one will ask for a Feegle, or The Great God OM holding on to the Eagle and getting his attention! You guys crack me up! And as a confirmed T-Pratchet fan, (I own every book in audio format) I was very pleased to find so many others who share my little mental illness!

the Turtle moves!
Papa Balloon

Thanks you guys, you were great!

Nov 21, 2010
Re: Balloons

Papaballoon said:
OK, I will fess up...I was the balloon guy. and to those of you who hate clowns...tht is why I am not one! my daughters are all afraid of clowns. So I simply concentrated on balloon art.
I am very glad you liked them. My work is like my children and grandchildren. If you like them, it makes me happy! If you don't, then you do not have any discernment or taste :laugh:

The best part of the whole weekend was when someone would come up and say, "Can you make.....?" and I had to try to please them. It did not always work...but I usually got close. The only trouble is that in my regular rounds of festivals and such, no one will ask for a Feegle, or The Great God OM holding on to the Eagle and getting his attention! You guys crack me up! And as a confirmed T-Pratchet fan, (I own every book in audio format) I was very pleased to find so many others who share my little mental illness!

the Turtle moves!
Papa Balloon

Thanks you guys, you were great!
I can do a snake balloon...or a sausage ;)

User Menu

Newsletter