New documentary coming....

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Ixi

Lance-Constable
Dec 26, 2016
Brno, Czech Republic
DiscworldArchive said:
Rob did say something about a Biography coming out at some point in the future, but that was back at the memorial... There isn't anything more about it anywhere that I could find.
Thank you! :) Hopefully they will publish it someday.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Thanks for the clips! :laugh: But, hmm... the trailer doesn't seem to work? o_O

I wonder if Aussie TV will realise that Pterry is not just a British phenomenon, and actually SCREEN THE BLESSED THING!!! :x Sigh...

(Uh-oh - I'm starting to use multiple exclamation points! Oh dear). :doh:

Mixa

Sergeant
Jan 1, 2014
Barcelona, Catalonia
RathDarkblade said:
Thanks for the clips! :laugh: But, hmm... the trailer doesn't seem to work? o_O
Yep, I can’t see the trailer either! But I really enjoyed the convention clip… It sums it up very well ^.^

Very interesting article, Penfold! I especially liked the picture of young Terry :laugh:

Mx

Nov 21, 2010
Watched it right up to the point at which I suspected a spoiler of The Shepherd's Crown was going to be given away so had to mute quickly and then turn it off!

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Thought they dealt with a very tricky subject very well and Paul Kaye was excellent as Terry. From what Rob was saying at the Convention, it was pretty much how Terry would have wanted it.

Glad they had taken to social media to warn people in advance of the Shepherd's Crown spoiler, despite it having been released for over a year now. It's great that the people involved still think of the fans and how much Terry still means to them. :laugh:

David803

Feb 12, 2017
Tolworth, Surrey, UK
I was a little apprehensive about the use of 'artificial' Terry. But I think the portrayal was respectful and in good humour, and once I clicked that the script was Terry's words from various interviews and writing then that made me more comfortable.

Well chosen footage of the memorial, conventions, fans, tributes and some heart-wrenching words from Rhianna. I was properly welling up.

A bit annoyed that I didn't anticipate the spoiler, but what the hell, with a good book it's the journey, not the destination!

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
It has been mooted that Rob may screen it at the ADWCon where he will be a GOH.
Nullus Anxietas VI - The Discworld Grand Tour - will be held at the Lakes Resort Hotel, West Lakes, Adelaide, South Australia on 4-6 August 2017

User Menu

Newsletter