Only Connect quiz show

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Tonight’s the night… In your first episode of this shiny new series, data-lovers the Statisticals take on Terry Pratchett fans the Morporkians. See you at 8pm! #OnlyConnect Tonight 8pm | @BBCTwo
Did anyone watch it?

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
I rather enjoyed it, and even got a couple of connections right before the teams did. I don't watch many quiz shows but this is one of the ones that I like.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I didn't see it. :( I was at rehearsal, and besides, I've never even heard of Only Connect. What's the premise?

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
I didn't see it. :( I was at rehearsal, and besides, I've never even heard of Only Connect. What's the premise?
A team is given a series of 4 obscure clues and have to find the common connection. It's actually quite hard but good fun, albeit in a sort of 'highbrow' way, and hosted by Victoria Coren-Mitchell.

LOL, I went to find a clip as an example and found the episode that Dug is referring to instead. Very enjoyable. :)

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
OK, I watched the first 10 minutes and the Morporkians win. Yay! :)

The presenter is wearing something shiny. It's very distracting :(

Book of the Month

Good Omens

"Pratchett’s wackiness collaborates with Gaiman’s morbid humour; the result is a humanist delight to be savoured and read again and again."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter