Star Trek Discovery series 4

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
And the good news is. Today Friday at 9:00 pm
PlutoTV
PlutoTV is a FREE tv channel and app available for download on SmartTV’s, Smartphones, Tablets, Roku devices in the UK, plus on Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and Samsung TV Plus. it also comes free to watch from your web browser by going to pluto.tv.

If you are in the UK, the cable provider Virgin Media has this app to download and add to your set-top box. Just go to “Home” then Apps and you will find the app there to download and watch. Unfortunately, SkyTV currently doesn’t offer this app to add.

Pluto TV is a ViacomCBS free streaming service that requires no sign-ups or subscriptions and comes with 13 curated live TV channels and also box sets of existing shows.

So if you are in

Austria,
France,
Germany,
Italy,
Spain,
Switzerland,
The United Kingdom,
PlutoTV, ill drop new episodes at 9 pm local time on the Pluto TV Sci-Fi channel each Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and if you are in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany, a simulcast running on the Star Trek channel. This will begin with the first two episodes on Friday, November 26.

1637885961064.png

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
What I saw of the first episode series 4 was good, missed a part I will catch up tomorrow as it will be shown again, I had forgotten my Samsung password and it was a hassle to set up the app as I had go through a lot hop, skip and jumps all sorted out now to watch on the TV. Just like the commercial channels there are add breaks not that many so I can't complain.:mrgreen:

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
What I've found about this series is that usually the first episodes of every season are very good, but then over time degenerate into total far-fetched ridiculousness. I thought season 3 started off great, but the resolution of the central "mystery" was to me really pathetic and anti-climactic.

In any case, in the U.S. the series is available on a paid service called Paramount. What I do is wait until the series is done, get a 30-day free trial, binge watch the series, and then cancel before 30 days. Am I costing Paramount money? Sure. So damned what.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I just got Season 3 on DVD yesterday. I also got season 12 of Doctor Who. So it may be a while before I get into it. I must say that I've not been super into Discovery compared to other Trek series. Picard is better in my opinion.

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
I just got Season 3 on DVD yesterday. I also got season 12 of Doctor Who. So it may be a while before I get into it. I must say that I've not been super into Discovery compared to other Trek series. Picard is better in my opinion.
For me, Picard had the same flaws as Discovery. It started off great, and kept on gong like gangbusters until the last episode, when it totally tossed the most logical outcome to the wind and tried to gloss it over with Jesus analogies.

User Menu

Newsletter