Terry Pratchett at the Natural History Museum London

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Nov 2, 2012
Hey all,

Just a heads up that Terry is going to be at the Natural History Museum next Friday, Nov 9th, helping the Museum of Curiosity plunder all the best bits of the NHM for its own. It's going to be an awesome night. Other guests are host John Lloyd (Producer of QI, Blackadder and co-author of 2 eps of the original HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy radio series), the former head of the British Navy First Sea Lord Alan West, comedian Dave Gorman, and many more.

Here's a link to the show http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats...if you're in London on the 9th, come... Dan

Dec 26, 2012
Who's Wee Dug said:
Bit too near Hogwatch for me to come down, and living in London did have some side benefits though.
Technically this was in Kensington, and Kensington couldn't have been that busy in November....

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
sandmansbag said:
Who's Wee Dug said:
Bit too near Hogwatch for me to come down, and living in London did have some side benefits though.
Technically this was in Kensington, and Kensington couldn't have been that busy in November....
My point was I'm down a couple of weeks later enroute to Wincanton for Hogwatch and spending a couple days of after catching up with some mates where I used to live in the smoke, going to Kensington would have meant another flight at short notice £££ plus a hotel and I would have to wanted stay longer than just the one night, Kensington especially the high street is always busy all year,I only lived a few miles from there so know the area fairly well.

User Menu

Newsletter