Terry Pratchett Exhibition

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
The Mad Collector said:
Sounds like a good idea for a trip, drive to Salisbury, see the exhibition, head on over to Wincanton for scrumpy, food and overnight stay, be standing on the Emporiums doorstep when they open next morning, drive home a lot later minus cash but plus goodies :)
Tis a cunning plan Mad, I missed Uncle Tom's last visit much to my chagrin. :rolleyes:

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Ack! :eek: Alas. I am planning to visit England, but I will only be there for two weeks - late May to early June. So I may to miss this one. :(

Sigh. So much Terry stuff goes on in England, while we poor provincials get to read about it. It's very dispiriting. :cry:

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Nice photos there, Dug! :)

That's a nifty setup that Terry had, with the six monitors. Us lesser mortals, alas, have to make do with one (or two if we're lucky!) ;)

It's clear from the screens that Terry was researching to write Feet of Clay - the wikipedia article on "Ars Enixa" is a big clue. ;)

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
RathDarkblade said:
Nice photos there, Dug! :)

That's a nifty setup that Terry had, with the six monitors. Us lesser mortals, alas, have to make do with one (or two if we're lucky!) ;)

It's clear from the screens that Terry was researching to write Feet of Clay - the wikipedia article on "Ars Enixa" is a big clue. ;)
Rath, the screens were not static they changed from time to time me sometimes showing emails from Bernard etc. and they were only taken by phone, I sure Mad & Penners will have a lot better ones to show when they visit soon.
One of the quotes to be seen was "why do you have six monitors?
Answer was because I don't have room for eight.

User Menu

Newsletter