The Chronicles of St Mary's

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
By Jodi Taylor. Anyone read any of these? They remind me of Janet Evanovich's books in that each book has a similar structure to the last, but I'm finding them strangely addictive. A couple of Pratchett references thrown in on occasion, too.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
It is, quite like a British version (they drink a lot of tea). I've just finished the series (8 books, no. 9 is a compilation of short stories from throughout the series), so now I have to catch up on my other reading.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Re: The Chronicles of St Mary\'s

I tried one in the bookstore. It wasn't to my taste that day, but a friend of mine raves about them and has now read the entire series. I may have to try them again.

Mar 5, 2013
Leeds, W Yorks
hnorwood.co.uk
Just found this thread.
I'm about halfway through the first book - Just One Damned Thing After Another.
Took me a while at get into it - and did my usual with books like that - read other things and occasionally did some real work(grin)
Still not too certain whether I shall read any of the rest...

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I'd never heard of this, but the title caught my eye because of the connection to St Mary Mead. =)

What is "The Chronicles of St Mary's"? Here I am, a fresh punter. Please let me know. I'm curious. :)

Mar 5, 2013
Leeds, W Yorks
hnorwood.co.uk
Just found this thread.
I'm about halfway through the first book - Just One Damned Thing After Another.
Took me a while at get into it - and did my usual with books like that - read other things and occasionally did some real work(grin)
Still not too certain whether I shall read any of the rest...
Well, I'm _still_ reading this. It doesn't grip me - each time I put it down, I'm not tempted to pickit up again...

User Menu

Newsletter