The Witches board game

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

paul4be

Lance-Constable
Oct 24, 2016
North Yorkshire
Hi Folks,
Anyone spotted a collector's edition of The Witches game for sale at a sensible price? I have the standard set but would like the collector's to go with the collector's edition of Ankh Morpork.

I'd also be interested in the Micro Arts studio 4 witches resin figure expansion pack if anyone knows of one for sale?

Always hopeful :laugh:

Paul

The Collector's Edition is no longer available from Treefrog Games (who were the only ones selling it), so your only chance is to get it second hand from someone willing to part with it - and that may be a tough sell, as I suspect it's only collectors (i.e. Discworld fans) who bought it in the first place.

I'm not aware of any resin sculpts of the witches - the Collector's edition came with pewter miniatures, and Micro Arts studio did produce plastic figurines which can be found at http://www.discworldemporium.com/cunnin ... es%20Pawns

paul4be

Lance-Constable
Oct 24, 2016
North Yorkshire
Sorry, thought they were resin. Either way, I'd still like a set :pray: They look great painted in so much detail. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be up to that job!!

User Menu

Newsletter