U.S. DW meet up in State College, PA!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
There will be a small gathering in State College, PA over the weekend of June 10-12 this year. We have a little over a dozen people meeting up, both U.S. and UK fans. There are plans for outings and a hospitality area with some Discworldy events. This is not meant to be any sort of mini-con. No official guests or events. Just fans meeting up to have some fun and spend time together. There is a special room rate and a small fee for the hospitality room. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can get you the details! Would love to see some of you there if you can make it. :laugh:

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Really sorry it's taken me so long to respond here! The summer has been flying by. It. Was. FABULOUS!! We had so much fun. Rob and Stephen Briggs even made a video for us and arranged a fun raffle. Lots of good local food, late nights chatting. It was like a con-lite. Carol and Steve simply knocked it out of the park on this one. I will get organized and share pictures!

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
I was gutted to have had to miss it, but it's great to hear that there'll be another in 2018 - and hurrah for the 2017 NADWCon! :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter