What have you seen recently? 3

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
I've lost my way several films back it probably doesn't help that I stopped watching agents of shield after the first season

I found out recently that Ash vs. evil dead after three seasons has been cancelled

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I found Prometheus in a charity shop and, as I haven't seen it and was only vaguely aware that it was sci-fi, I bought it and just watched it. I had no idea that it was an Alien prequel. I can't say it was the best film I've seen and it's certainly not the best of the Alien franchise, but it was enjoyable enough.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
My friend gave me her copy of the first Fantastic Beasts. It was pretty good, but I'm not fond of the actor playing the main character. Talk about mumble! Maybe that's how he's supposed to sound - I haven't read the book.

I also watched Brad Pitt in Fury and also Bradd in Inglorious Basterds. I loved them both - Bradd Pitt is such a good actor as seen in these two films.

Inglorious Basterds started off, to my mind, like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. The film seemed to chop and change its styles throughout - but it still worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter