2009 Yearbook

Welcome to the Official Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the official Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Glod

Sep 8, 2008
North Yorkshire
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a diary being released for next year? I hate the bog standard work diary and Lu-Tze's Yearbook of Enlightenment has kept me going this year!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi Glod and welcome. :) Not as far as I know. I certainly haven't heard of anything... yet.

Jul 26, 2008
Finland
It's September already. It's usually out by now. I hope there's one for next year. o_O

Glod

Sep 8, 2008
North Yorkshire
Hi again and thanks for the welcome :) . I'm still hoping there'll be a diary for next year although it's not looking so good maybe :cry:

Jinx

Lance-Corporal
Jul 27, 2008
Glasgow, UK
www.j1nx3d.tk
Looks like Sandra and Paul are enjoying themselves a holiday just now. Maybe when they return we might hear something about a 2009 Year Book.

Jason

Special Constable
Jul 10, 2008
Pontarddulais - Wales
discworldmonthly.co.uk
It's Sandra and Rob on holiday not Paul. Paul and Sandra haven't been a couple for a few years.

Rob is Terry's PA and a very nice man and Sandra is lovely too. I should hopefully be meeting up with them on Thursday.

Aries

Lance-Constable
Sep 7, 2008
Birmingham
Hypothetically speaking if there were to be a new diary for next year what would you like it to be of ? I always liked finding out the extra bits of information about the guilds so maybe a beggars guild diary or a seamstress diary sold with a plain brown cover!

silverstreak

Lance-Corporal
Aug 1, 2008
Llanelli,Wales
Aries said:
Hypothetically speaking if there were to be a new diary for next year what would you like it to be of ? I always liked finding out the extra bits of information about the guilds so maybe a beggars guild diary or a seamstress diary sold with a plain brown cover!

That seamstress diary with that cover....great idea.

Jason

Special Constable
Jul 10, 2008
Pontarddulais - Wales
discworldmonthly.co.uk
Philippa Terry's UK Editor has answered that there is no 2009 diary from Transworld in this thread.

Edited to put the correct link in. Note to self - be in main forum if you are going to post links.

Edited a second time to change now to no. See, stupid typo

Watchman44

Lance-Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
Tiverton Devon
Hi Jason when I try to click the link it says I am not authorised to administer this board! :devil:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
its a shame not to have a 2009 yearbook , if they bring it back next year there will be a funny gap in my collection!

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Holy wood is a different sort of place. People act differently here. Everywhere else the most important things are gods or money or cattle. Here, the most important thing is to be important."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter