Alex Rider Books

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Da Gamer

Lance-Constable
Aug 23, 2010
Has anyone else read any Alex Rider books by Anthony Horowitz, titles include:

Stormbreaker
Point Blanc
Skeleton Key
Eagle Strike
Scorpia
Ark Angel
Skeleton Key
Snakehead
Crocodile Tears

I have read them all and think that there are still more to come. Anyone else read any? If ou have not heard about them they are centred around a teenage spy, one has also been made into a film.

They're still being written? I thought that the series would stop once Alex reached his 16th or 17th birthday...Man, he must be having an adventure every single week. 0_0

I have seen the movie, and I can see why they chose the actor. ;)
Also, Alex Rider has an awesomely cool name. It's like the name of another child spy series, "Max Power". Or something like that.

Da Gamer

Lance-Constable
Aug 23, 2010
Yep they are still going, not sure how much longer for but I see what you mean about him having so many adventures all at once, especially when there is such a break in between the books.

Maria

Constable
Nov 14, 2010
I've read them and thoroughly enjoyed them and it is such a shame that they are coming to an end. It's strange how you can become attached to a character as the years go by. It will be sad to see him go. I guess he had to grow up someday! I've got the movie Stormbreaker on DVD and I have to admit that I think they chose a good lead for Alex. Blushes. :laugh:

Stumped

Lance-Constable
Nov 12, 2010
I've read all of them up to Scorpia. I can get so carried away in these books. I mean, who doesn't want to be a teenage spy! :laugh: Are they really coming to an end though? :cry: I've got The Power Of Five to read yet, so that will keep me busy enough! :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter