Announce: Discworld Convention 2012 price rise

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
A

Anonymous

I am hoping to get tickets for a B'day present if there is any left but as it will be the whole family going, it ain't cheap and Xmas comes first at this time of year :cry:

Love the t-shirts though. 8)

A

Anonymous

You can get them in other colours! Blue and Green I think offhand, check out the ebay shop.

K

A

Anonymous

RJH said:
I am hoping to get tickets for a B'day present if there is any left but as it will be the whole family going, it ain't cheap and Xmas comes first at this time of year :cry:

You could always buy a supporting membership for now and upgrade to a full membership nearer the time, that means the cost is spread which might help and you know you've got a place :)

K

A

Anonymous

KarenM said:
RJH said:

You could always buy a supporting membership for now and upgrade to a full membership nearer the time, that means the cost is spread which might help and you know you've got a place :)

K
Interesting what is a supporting membership?

A

Anonymous

RJH said:
Here you go, whipped straight off the website as I should really be doing my day job and not buggering around on the net ;)

'Supporting membership includes subscription to all electronic or paper updates prior to the event, but not attendance at the event. Supporting membership may be converted to full membership at any time at the applicable rate (full or concessionary) on the initial date of purchase. Think of it as a means of reserving a place if you are not sure if you will be able to attend.'

K

A

Anonymous

KarenM said:
RJH said:
Here you go, whipped straight off the website as I should really be doing my day job and not buggering around on the net ;)

'Supporting membership includes subscription to all electronic or paper updates prior to the event, but not attendance at the event. Supporting membership may be converted to full membership at any time at the applicable rate (full or concessionary) on the initial date of purchase. Think of it as a means of reserving a place if you are not sure if you will be able to attend.'

K
Hmm sounds interesting, will have a think about it then.

User Menu

Newsletter