Brisbane Going Postal

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Renoir

Sep 9, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Rehearsals have begun for the Arts Theatre's 2010 Discworld production - we're GOING POSTAL.

The season opens October 30 - I'll try to keep everyone posted of the fun stuff that happens along the way. Anyone in Brisbane who wants to get involved or just be kept informed, please leave me a post and I'll send you an appropriate clacks!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Fourecksian said:
Bring the production to Sydney! We don't even get the clacks down here
You've got a Discworld Convention there next year. And the Broken Drummers Downunder (see Discworld Fans Map) meet up once a month. :p

Fourecksian

Lance-Constable
Sep 21, 2010
Parramatta, Australia
Tonyblack said:
Fourecksian said:
You've got a Discworld Convention there next year. And the Broken Drummers Downunder (see Discworld Fans Map) meet up once a month. :p
This is very true :laugh: Dang it looks like we're gonna get the clacks after all. And I'll definitely check out Broken Drummers. Are any of the good folk from this group on this forum at all?

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Tonyblack said:
Fourecksian said:
Hmmm. See Tony.. its Australia. Its no good telling someone in Brisbane that "You have a convention down there in 2010" Down there is Melbourne. And it really IS down there. Not a bit like travelling Scotland to Wales. I wonder if those Melburnians travel UP to Brissy to see the BAT performances (ie: Going Postal)?

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Renoir said:
Rehearsals have begun for the Arts Theatre's 2010 Discworld production - we're GOING POSTAL.

The season opens October 30 - I'll try to keep everyone posted of the fun stuff that happens along the way. Anyone in Brisbane who wants to get involved or just be kept informed, please leave me a post and I'll send you an appropriate clacks!
I have been to the BAT performance of "The Truth" before. Its amazing what this production company does with TP.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
deldaisy said:
Tonyblack said:
Fourecksian said:
Hmmm. See Tony.. its Australia. Its no good telling someone in Brisbane that "You have a convention down there in 2010" Down there is Melbourne. And it really IS down there. Not a bit like travelling Scotland to Wales. I wonder if those Melburnians travel UP to Brissy to see the BAT performances (ie: Going Postal)?
:laugh: No, but I was telling someone from Sydney about the convention in Sydney. :p

User Menu

Newsletter