Eureka

Welcome to the Official Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the official Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
No.

I haven't just had an epiphany (ouch! ;) ) and jumped out of the bath and run down the High Street without my towel! :laugh: :laugh:

Eureka is a US telly show that someone on BBC POV boards was banging on about, and I ordered the S1 DVDs.

Watched them last weekend, and it is now my official current obsession!!

Very funny.

Anyone else watch it?

I have S2 DVDs on the way from Amazon, but with the postal strikes, I may not get it for several yonks. :rolleyes:

Apr 29, 2009
London
chris.ph said:
its on sky one and scifi i really enjoy the program :)
Isn't it just? And the good news is that only half way through Season 3, the network had ordered another season.

Yes, yes, and thrice yes! 8) :laugh:

When the final episode of S1 finished on DVD last weekend, I was really upset! Daft Bouncy!!

It must be doing well in the ratings, coz with the special effects it uses, it can't be cheap to make.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
I watch it off and on, and it is a good one! I was just thinking of getting the dvd sets from the library, because I've never watched it consistantly.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I watched the first season on terrestrial TV, now \i just have to wait for the rest (could be a long wait).

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Holy wood is a different sort of place. People act differently here. Everywhere else the most important things are gods or money or cattle. Here, the most important thing is to be important."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter