Favourite Guitar Solo

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Phill,

I've been a Pink Floyd fan since 1967. Over the last couple of days I have kind gone on about this :oops: so I decided that if I put Comfortably Numb on this thread I might get pulled for it.
Thanks for making sure it claimed its rightful place in this thread.

Timeless.

Phill

Lance-Constable
Nov 10, 2009
Cumbria UK
Mortimer Postlethwaite said:
Phill,

I've been a Pink Floyd fan since 1967. Over the last couple of days I have kind gone on about this :oops: so I decided that if I put Comfortably Numb on this thread I might get pulled for it.
Thanks for making sure it claimed its rightful place in this thread.

Timeless.
I can only claim to have been a fan since 87 but then again I'm only 32 :laugh: It's just very emotive playing, not flashy how many notes stuff, gives me goosebumps everytime still.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Phill said:
I can only claim to have been a fan since 87 but then again I'm only 32 :laugh: It's just very emotive playing, not flashy how many notes stuff, gives me goosebumps everytime still.
I remember being 32....Just. :laugh:

The Goosebumps never go away.

If you’ve never seen Pink Floyd live then you want to see if you can get hold of a live DVD.

P.U.L.S.E. is a good one to go for not only for the music but because this lady is one of the backing singers! :oops:

The DVD was filmed at Earls Court so it was a gig in their home town and they certainly turned it on the night it was filmed.

Hope you manage to find a copy.

Phill

Lance-Constable
Nov 10, 2009
Cumbria UK
Mortimer Postlethwaite said:
Phill said:
I remember being 32....Just. :laugh:

The Goosebumps never go away.

If you’ve never seen Pink Floyd live then you want to see if you can get hold of a live DVD.

P.U.L.S.E. is a good one to go for not only for the music but because this lady is one of the backing singers! :oops:

The DVD was filmed at Earls Court so it was a gig in their home town and they certainly turned it on the night it was filmed.

Hope you manage to find a copy.

Yes I have PULSE tbh I've got just about everything they've done including solo albums, got quite a few bootlegs as well including the show on the Animals tour where Waters spat at one of the audience :eek: David Gilmour At The Royal Albert Hall is one of my favourite live Dvd's EVER ! :)

User Menu

Newsletter