Feegled it

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Just done a Feegle with this from the Cunning ones site.

Colin Smythe presents complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work to Trinity College Dublin
:oops: can't get the hyperlink to work

Weel it was chust sitting there daeing nuthing.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
WWD - I tracked an article about this to the Trinity College website but they seem to have archived it already as the news section it was on only has events from the last 2 weeks or so :(

Perhaps if you copy paste a quote of the link on the CA over we might be able to get the original? Worth a try :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Jan I did but it would not work even when I tried to make a link with it as well,I will copy and paste it again, just a mo while I find it again.
Colin Smythe presents complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work to Trinity College Dublin
(the link ran from "complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work ")but was dotted underneath as opposed to being underlinded)

IN the meantime here is another . (the other 4 parts are linked on the right of the page)

Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnYmIXmOe8

I ADORE the Feegles, their banter and wit :laugh: make me laugh until I cry. There is a section of Hat Full of Sky which I must avoid after two nights of reading it. Them on the coach in a suit is far too funny, and had me in tears twice. The part where the horrified passengers watched a man's gloved hand start walking around the coach is sooooo verra silly. Then my idol, Daft Wullie making his appearance from the Troosers is just too much. :laugh: :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter