Going Postal SKY

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Mar 29, 2010
Thats what I thought, I rememebr the countdown to The Hogfather and the adverts for Colour of Magic. It's actually quite heartbreaking for me as it's my birthday the weekend after easter, I was hoping to have seen it by then! Oh well, maybe it'll be on just in time for the other halves birthday OR the birth of my second born! XD

Mar 29, 2010
It wouldn't let me have a small avatar, this was the smallest it would let me have.

Sky.com is telling me that there is no such thing as Going Postal still :-/ and when I do find the link to it in up and coming programmes, it still tells me no dates. My sky box tells me they're just showing re-runs of House over easter :-/

chuffed

Lance-Corporal
Mar 12, 2010
bikkit said:
Does anyone else tink they did verinari's (sp?) appearance wrong?
yeah I noticed that, great casting but should have been made to dye his hair black! a blonde vetinari is just plain wrong!

May 17, 2010
Dublin
chuffed said:
bikkit said:
Does anyone else tink they did verinari's (sp?) appearance wrong?
yeah I noticed that, great casting but should have been made to dye his hair black! a blonde vetinari is just plain wrong!
I think he would of been absolutely spot on for Vetinari with black hair. Was a by far better performance than in Colour of Magic, enough so for me to disregard the blond/ginger, just dont bring back that lisp from COM.
Overall though loved the show and really lookin forward to the second part!

User Menu

Newsletter