Good Omens date finally revealed

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
It’s from a 3rd party site. Yoursmiles.org Theyre a bit of a pain actually because they encourage people to paste the smiley in with a link back to their site.
Hmmm... are there any better sites? I used to use smileygarden but I recall that was the same. Or is there a way of expanding those here, as they’re a little restricted? Ideally, I’d have like to be able to use the ones on my keyboard, but they didn’t work, at lest on the old forum.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Wow! Didn't know that tag was there. Need to do some more exploring!

I'm confuzzled... why do I need a spoiler tag, Rath? What did I do?
The titles are viewable on YouTube and don't really spoil the plot (as far as I know...) . The trailer's the thing and that's on there, too ;)
Toothy, I was referring to Dug's post - i.e. this: "Does anyone think that the musical opening sequence at the start of Good Omens remind you of the Monty Python musical interludes." :laugh:

I thought that the first episode had already aired (and, of course, I haven't seen it!), which was why I referred to spoilers. :)

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
Toothy, I was referring to Dug's post - i.e. this: "Does anyone think that the musical opening sequence at the start of Good Omens remind you of the Monty Python musical interludes." :laugh:

I thought that the first episode had already aired (and, of course, I haven't seen it!), which was why I referred to spoilers. :)
Ah, got you now. :)

User Menu

Newsletter