Manga

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

SimStars13

Lance-Corporal
Apr 25, 2010
England
I really enjoy it, but I rarely have the time to hunt out the whole series... on that note I've started:
- Death Note
- DNAngel
- Hikaru No Go

and read most of Full Metal Alchemist :laugh:

Which, is to say, I have watched the anime versions of these too...

Jan 13, 2012
South florida, US
www.youtube.com
I don't have much as i've been more into anime then manga. Was getting the pokemon ones for awhile, surprisingly dark. Though nothing like the series. (pikachu was a rodent living in Ash's wall but got caught o_O )

Was getting Shonen Jump, but couldn't keep up. Though I started getting Dragon Ball Z on its own.

Kingdom Hearts (based on the Disney/Square enix crossover game), which i love, but i need to finish them.

Also got the Warriors manga (based on the Erin Hunter book series). well, the first one. The Rise of Scourge. like the series itself i need to get the rest.

Tris

Constable
Mar 25, 2012
There is a spoiler below about book 6 in The Omen of the Stars series, The Last Hope. EXTREMELY MAJOR SPOILER, BE WARNED!!! VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LAST HOPE!!!
I HATE, HATE, HATE when Firestar dies. I cried at that part. He HAS been leader for most of the whole series, though, so I suppose we needed a change. Bramblestar forgives Squirrelflight, though, so that was great.

User Menu

Newsletter