Marlo the cat

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Nov 21, 2010
I can't read it, having stupid adobe PDF issues ...sorry. I get to see about 2 seconds worth then program shuts down. :(

Nov 21, 2010
Yeh, I think that's the problem. We upgraded to CS3 and from what I have trawled the internet about it, its a common problem and all the solutions I've found don't work. If I already have the pdf, open adobe reader first and then the doc - then its fine. But as the Marlo story is opened in the browser first it just shuts itself down.

Can you recommend any other pdf readers that I could download and then set as my default? Is Primopdf any good? :think:

Nov 22, 2011
Sorry to hear about that Spidergirl - technology is brilliant right up to the moment it isn't - if you want to see the characters outside of the book you can find them at www.marlothecat.co.uk

To Mongo, Tiffany and Tony - many thanks for your kind and encouraging comments :laugh:

Nov 21, 2010
Tonyblack said:
I think the latest version is Adobe Reader X . :think:
It is yes and I've got that, but Adobe CS3 does something funny with it I'm convinced! They've introduced a new sandbox security type thing but I don't think my puter likes it :laugh:

Thanks Fortune, I'll check it out :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter