Pottermore

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tris

Constable
Mar 25, 2012
I'm not sure if this goes in The Broken Drum or here, but since Pottermore relates to Harry Potter, I'll post it in this forum... Registration is now open for Pottermore. I just validated my account but I still have to wait for an email saying that I can go on it...

SimStars13

Lance-Corporal
Apr 25, 2010
England
I've got Pottermore, there's really not much to do! The best bit is when you get sorted and then you argue with your friends about which house is better :p
have fun :)

Tris

Constable
Mar 25, 2012
Hmph, you should be glad. Some of my choices were MugwumpLeviosa, MugwumpSpell, and MugwumpDragon. Yes, I got FlooDragon5992 and four Mugwump choices.
No offense to those who have these usernames, or similar ones. I just don't like Mugwump usernames. They sound Harry Potter-y, but I don't like them.

Tris

Constable
Mar 25, 2012
Some of my friends got these choices: EchoStone, MistSeeker, FlightHowl... They chose different names, though.

octarinefire

Lance-Constable
Feb 25, 2013
I love Pottermore but am at the part in Chamber of Secrets when I really have to make a potion and I have tried and tried but can't get it to succeed! So whilst I love Pottermore I really hate potions!

User Menu

Newsletter