S.H.I.E.L.D.

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Coulsen is Alive :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
CAn't wait for this. Wheedon back at TV where he belongs.(although Avengers and Cabin in the Woods rocked ) :laugh:

Apr 8, 2013
Madrid
Ok viable explanations for coulsen being alive?

1. The series starts prior to events in avengers movie.
2. The coulsen that died in the film was a life model decoy:--> secret invasion spoiler--->
(same way that Maria hill escaped the skrull in secret invasion)
3. Or vice versa
4. One of the coulsens is a skrull

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Or the med guys that run in managed to save him but he stayed in hiding under instruction from Fury because his death was the motivation the rest needed. :laugh:

Apr 29, 2009
London
I have, but I'm not into the Marvel world or the movies, so I've come to it with fresh eyes. I only really watched because of the St Joss connection.

It would appear that it is losing viewers every week in the US (not sure about the UK).

It's OK, but I wouldn't get upset if I missed an episode.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
I'm starting to become mildly addicted to be honest. Its actually quite enjoyable so far.
Crazily far fetched but great fun. And so many questions to be answered :laugh:

Apr 29, 2009
London
pip said:
I'm starting to become mildly addicted to be honest. Its actually quite enjoyable so far.
Yeah, like What the hell did ****** just say? Couldn't hear over the fupping "background" music.

Bouncy - There's actually been next to no connections to the comic verse at all. The most I've seen is last week when
they re-introduced Sitwell, who was SHIELD liaison to Stark Industries for a while
I agree with you about the background music though, I always watch with subtitles!

I have horrible comic based suspicions about Coulson but for now I'll keep them to myself :shifty:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Bouncy Castle said:
pip said:
Yeah, like What the hell did ****** just say? Couldn't hear over the fupping "background" music.
That's what pause and rewind is for .

User Menu

Newsletter