Scott Pilgrim

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Scott Pilgrim fan?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Whatever...

• Total voters
I am giving up some of my Discworld time to re-read my 5 Scott Pilgrim graphic novels before embarking on the final 6th book which I have just bought. :oops:

The film of the books, Scott Pilgrim vs the World is out in the middle of August in America and on 25th of August here in the UK. It is the film I am most excited about this year! Directed by Edgar Wright (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) and starring Michael Cera (Superbad, Juno, Nick and Norah..., Youth in Revolt) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Die Hard 4, Death Proof), it looks awesome. :laugh:

Anyone else a fan of of the books and/or can't wait for the film? o_O:

I'm busy with a marathon re-read of Birds of Prey, in anticipation of reading the new series, but I've managed to... Um... let's say, acquire, the six Scott Pilgrim books in .CBZ format so I can decide if I like them well enough to buy the originals (comics are expensive these days). I shall report back presently.

John1

Aug 4, 2010
www.forumlair.com
I am a huge fan of Scott Pilgrim. I haven't read all 6 novels yet though, I have read only 3. But having seen your post here, reminds me that I have to go out and purchase the next 3 which should keep me busy for a while.

The film looks amazingly good and looks quite funny. I for one can't wait for the release.

John1

Aug 4, 2010
www.forumlair.com
Yeah not long to go now, although I am not sure if I will be able to buy it up here where I live. I will probably have to order it online, do you know where they will be selling it?

User Menu

Newsletter