Sir Terry in London!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Wheatie910

Aug 4, 2012
Does anyone know if sir Terry is in the Surrey or London area soon! I have searched over the forums,news letters and can't find anything! If so could you please let me know!

If you have ever been to one of his book signings what's it like? Any advice? What's you experiences?

Thhhhannnnnkkkk yoooouuuuuuu!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
The News section at PJSM Prints is often a good place to check.

I understand that Terry is going to be launching Dodger in September at Ely Cathedral in Cambridgeshire. It's a ticketed event and you can purchase tickets HERE.

As to signings - these are getting a lot rarer these days. Even before the alzheimer's, Terry suffered from Repetitive Strain Injury and signings were very hard on him. I've seen him before with a bowl full of ice to soak his wrist in at a signing.

If you do get the chance to meet him, try and think of something interesting or novel to say to him. If you happen to get him interested in something, he'll chat for ages. :laugh:

OrangeEyebrows

Lance-Constable
Aug 4, 2012
No waaaaaay. I'll be phoning first thing in the morning. I hope there are some tickets left! And if anyone else is going let me know - I live literally five minutes down the road and we could meet up for Terry Pratchett fangirl/fanboy geekery.

User Menu

Newsletter