Snuff corgi version without image on spine?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

rdarren42

Jul 20, 2019
I need 1 more discworld book to complete the collection, but every copy of Snuff that I have found has an image on the spine, along with corgi printed at the top of the book rather than the bottom. Based on the last page of every book (with the library image) Snuff is available in the same version as all other corgi books (bottom right). Anyone have any idea where this book can be purchased? Does it have as different ISBN that I can use to search with?
Much appreciated!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I'm not sure such a book exists. It can be very frustrating for people trying to get a shelf full of mirrored books. I know that all the copies I have of Snuff have that image on the spine. Welcome to the site, by the way. Maybe other members know of the mystical beast you are searching for.

Just a thought - you might try emailing Colin Smythe, Terry's agent at: info@colinsmythe.co.uk

rdarren42

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks, and thanks for the info....thought it might be a bit of a challenge! Seems crazy when every other book, including Raising Steam, which came after, all have the plain spine.

I used to have nearly all of the older smaller versions with the images on the spine, but lost the box when moving house once, so started again!

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Taken from Colin Smythe's website:
Pbk: Corgi , 7 June 2012 (978-0-552-16675-1)
The ‘first’ printing is in two halves. The second issue (with the same ISBN) has a slightly different cover announcing the sneak preview of Dodger and Long Earth that appears in both Black/gold B-format pbk: Corgi, 6 June 2013 (978-0-552-16676-8)

Large print (also distrib. in USA): Thorpe/Charnwood, 2012 (978-1-4448-1159-9)
if that is any use to you.

User Menu

Newsletter