Sticky moment from Hogwatch

Welcome to the Official Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the official Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I think you had to be there :laugh:

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
I'm sorry, but I suffer from attention span defficiency syndrome caused by watching too much TV with adverts and drinking too much coca-cola. I can't watch something that lasts over 4 minutes without having a break.

At what time does someone get a trifle in their face and I'll watch it from there?

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
about a minute or minute and a half, or just click on the slomo link and that is all you see in slow motion.

It happened that fast he was not expecting it as soon ad it did. :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Who's Wee Dug said:
about a minute or minute and a half
...before the end. The rest is just some bloke I don't know putting on a bin bag.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Um......It was some bloke dressed as a woman wot got a pie in his face. Dr Hix was there so I'm happy (and TP).

When you click on the link, another of the videos is;

"Fi trying to swing her tits over her shoulders"

It is also pants.

I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life! :cry:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Shame. That last one sounded so promising

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
poohcarrot said:
Um......It was some bloke dressed as a woman wot got a pie in his face. Dr Hix was there so I'm happy (and TP).

When you click on the link, another of the videos is;

"Fi trying to swing her tits over her shoulders"

It is also pants.

I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life! :cry:
Pterry was on form it was 1 o'clock am and he was still there, stated afterwards it was the best Hogwatch he had been to in Wincanton and the Cunning one echoed his sentiments, it was ....kin magic. :laugh: :laugh: :mrgreen:

I shall be having true LOS wireless installed in me cabin next week!!!!! I can see the Grain Bin that the tower it is on from me front door!! Whoopeeeeeeeeeee! Oh dear, I just realized how many minutes of life I shall spend doing Youtube for the very first virgin time... Aargh ... :laugh:

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Holy wood is a different sort of place. People act differently here. Everywhere else the most important things are gods or money or cattle. Here, the most important thing is to be important."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter