The Witches Collector's Edition Board Game

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

AlanO

Oct 27, 2020
Hi I hope that everyone is well? I have a copy of the above board game - As stated it is the Collector's Edition, with larger board, poster and pewter characters etc. The box is unopened and still plastic-wrapped.

Does anyone know what this might be worth please? I bought two copies back in 2013, one to use and one as 'Spare' I am considering selling the unopened copy as a result of downsizing.
kind regards
AlanO

AlanO

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, thanks for the swift response. yes, I saw that game, it is the 'Standard' version - I have not thus far found a 'Collector's' version for sale anywhere?

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
It's ultimately down to what someone is prepared to pay for it. I'm not a games player, so I wouldn't even pay the price for the "used" copy, let alone the "new" copy. But if you had two people that were desperately trying to complete their collection, then the sky (and their bank accounts) are the limit.

Given that all of the Discworld board games are out of print (although there's probably a few copies of Witches and Clacks still readily available), you should be able to ask for, and get, quite a high price. It also wouldn't hurt to check on Board Game Geek to see what people are asking for it there:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/137095/witches-discworld-game/marketplace/geekmarket

Looks like there's Collector's Editions going there for US$199 (new) or EUR120 (not sure of condition).

User Menu

Newsletter