This is my own poll Pooh... ;)

Welcome to the Official Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the official Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Should Pooh Be Spanked?

• Should Pooh AND Kakaze be Spanked?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Pooh AND Kakaze AND Chris.ph be Spanked?

• Who wants to volunteer to be the Spanker?

• What is a Spanking?

• Total voters

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
As long as they don't enjoy it too much, you should just practise your arm swing and 'go for it'! Form an orderly queue, please! ...

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
My views have already been stated in 2 other places today and so I haven't voted - am trying to think of something that doesn't involve

a) physical effort and/or pain on my part ;)
b) something that would be far, far, worse and put pooh off glo paint for life - possibly involving Sarah Palin and GW :twisted: :twisted:
c) paying vast sums of money for steak to lure Troy away for long enough to give Chris a good seeing to :eek:
d) thinking too much about the ethics of doing a webcast :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dec 31, 2008
Japan
I voted for the second one too, provided the spanker wears a day-glo anime costume

Jan Van Quirm said:
My views have already been stated in 2 other places today and so I haven't voted - am trying to think of something that doesn't involve

a) physical effort and/or pain on my part ;)
b) something that would be far, far, worse and put pooh off glo paint for life - possibly involving Sarah Palin and GW :twisted: :twisted:
c) paying vast sums of money for steak to lure Troy away for long enough to give Chris a good seeing to :eek:
d) thinking too much about the ethics of doing a webcast :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Poor Jan... *secretly votes for live webcast*

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Ditto. Best that I not get involved. When I spank someone, they stay spanked.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
I think we're passing on the seeing to Chris - sorry about getting your hopes up! :laugh:

I don't see that you deserve a spanking anyway - certainly not as much as certain gentlemen in Tokyo and - Oregon now is it? :rolleyes:

Dec 31, 2008
Japan
Check out Sodegaura on the map.

(My CV may not be as impressive as Chris', but it's close. I don't need to tell porkies!) 8)

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Holy wood is a different sort of place. People act differently here. Everywhere else the most important things are gods or money or cattle. Here, the most important thing is to be important."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter