Unadulterated cat Amazing Maurice edition

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
I am assuming that the internal illustrations would be from the new animated film of Amazing Maurice, rather than Gray Joliffe's cartoons from the original printing (and other reprints since). After all, it is a tie-in version.

I did get to see a copy of this (we bought one to give away in an Amazing Maurice raffle when we held a preview screening a few weeks ago) but I didn't actually open it up or skim through it to have a look - and I didn't win it in the raffle either! Oh well.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
It seems to be Terry's Unadulterated Cat, with different illustrations. I don't know if it's still the case, but Unadulterated Cat never used to be available in the US. I got Charlene a copy and liked it so much, she badgered the Harper Collins rep to get it issued over there.

In other words, there's no difference in the text? *shrug* Oh, well. I have the original, so if the only difference is the illustrations ... never mind.
I'd expect not. Just like the movie tie-in printing of The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents is unlikely to have any changes from the original text - just a new cover, and perhaps a new introduction (I am guessing here, I have absolutely no idea if the new printing has an introduction or not)

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
It seems to be Terry's Unadulterated Cat, with different illustrations. I don't know if it's still the case, but Unadulterated Cat never used to be available in the US. I got Charlene a copy and liked it so much, she badgered the Harper Collins rep to get it issued over there.
I always thought The Unadulterated Cat to be Terry's most underrated book but, imo, one of his funniest. I guess it depends on whether you have been a cat owner or not. :)

User Menu

Newsletter