What Are You Reading 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Okay, um, I'll be first to contribute. I read the graphic novel version of Alan Moore's story The Courtyard. Grotesque, far too short, but is still pretty good.

michelanCello said:
DaveC said:
Good Omens for the first time! :)
...and surely not for the last time ;)
Who knows, I have never reread a book in my (short) life, apart from bits for exams at school. But who knows. I'm not a fast reader so it's a big commitment rereading when there are always more books around the corner.

I'm already about a third of the way through my life and have read so little.... :oops:

poohcarrot said:
DaveC said:
I'm already about a third of the way through my life and have read so little.... :oops:
So how many wimmin have you slept with in the third of your life? :laugh:

Do you always have to find a new wimmin, or do you keep coming back to the wimmin you love because she makes you laugh? :p
:p

As always Pooh cuts through the bs. :laugh:

Yes I am a rereader in my personal life. ;)

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
DaveC said:
michelanCello said:
DaveC said:
Good Omens for the first time! :)
...and surely not for the last time ;)
Who knows, I have never reread a book in my (short) life, apart from bits for exams at school. But who knows. I'm not a fast reader so it's a big commitment rereading when there are always more books around the corner.

Yeah Dave.... I said that too til I read Terry Pratchett ;) Then I see you are reading Good Omens and I think... Man I have to read that again.

Oh and Pooh...... gold star for YOUR comment about wimmins hun :laugh: though technically speaking.... its WIMIN! (Singular dear) :laugh:

Alrik Fassbauer

Lance-Constable
Jun 24, 2011
Germany
... Was browsing through The Book Of Lost Tales, Part I & Part II again ... So much interesting stuff by a much younger J.R.R. Tolkien (commented on by one of his sons), but also very, very sad in a way, because the "dwindling" (in many ways) of the Elves is layed out in the stories from the beginning on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter