What have you seen recently? 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I'm starting on Tom Baker's era as the Doctor, in order. Did Robot and The Ark in Space a couple of days ago.

unseenu

Lance-Corporal
Feb 19, 2010
Hull,uk
just watched Planet of the Apemen,very interesting documentary about how we beat all the other human species and became the only one

It seemed a bit biased to homo sapiens though

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Last week I went to see the latest Pirate film with Johnny Depp. It was very watchable, but I didn't think it as good as the others?
Anyone else here seen it?

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Tiffany said:
Last week I went to see the latest Pirate film with Johnny Depp. It was very watchable, but I didn't think it as good as the others?
I thought the second one was so bad that I didn't bother with the rest. :laugh:

Jess

Jun 25, 2011
watched Black Swan the other night after ummin' and arrrin' over it. It was ok, but didn't really blow me away o_O I'd pick it if there was nothing else to wtch in the DVD selection.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Tiffany said:
I have and I agree with you there I saw the 3D version but it did not need it 2D would have been just as good tried too hard to be funny.

But I do want to see the new Harry Potter one in 3D.

chris.ph said:
just rewatched "the dark knight" and it was as good as i remembered but i forgot how dark the story is, brilliant film tho. wot a waste to lose hedge ledger
I miss Hedge Ledger too.

I listen to the soundtrack a lot, especially late at night on the way home from work on my bike. Such a good score and feels like I'm riding the Batpod when weaving down hills and through dark alleys. :) You should get it if you don't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter