8 mile

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

shelke

Lance-Constable
Jul 8, 2010
Now what does everyone think about 8 mile for me it was one of the best films I have seen, now I will admit I think Eminem is great and Hip-hop/Rap is my favourite genre of music.

But this film had a good story line and the action scenes are extremely good and they have made it as realistic as they could by getting actual public members of the street and involved in the club scenes.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Sorry, but I have to say that it's one of the worst films I've ever seen. I went to see it with a friend and we both hated it. I know a lot of people liked it, but I'm afraid I didn't.

shelke

Lance-Constable
Jul 8, 2010
I know what you mean there is no in the middle with this film you either love it or hate it obviously as I like Eminem the film for me was always going to be good.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I actually don't mind Eminem. The words of his songs are well worth trying to decypher and they are generally witty and intelligent often with a real message to them.

I just hated the movie. :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
It's long enough ago that I don't remember why I hated it. I went to see it with a friend and we both enjoyed discussing why we both hated it. Maybe it's my age. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter