Angels and demons

Welcome to the Official Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the official Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Anyone know when it's due on the big screen?
Hope it's better than The da Vinci code, thought that was a huge let down (not just the movie but the book as well).
Enjoyed the written Angels&demons far more than the da Vinci code, and guess I have to see the movie just in case they've gotten this one right.

Annebn

Constable
Jul 25, 2008
Germany
According to this site http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808151/releaseinfo it's due on May 20th in Norway (14th in the UK).

I agree with you about Angles and Demons (the book) being much better that Da Vinci. Maybe because it was the first one I read. They are rather similar, so I guess the first one will seem best.

Jinx

Lance-Corporal
Jul 27, 2008
Glasgow, UK
www.j1nx3d.tk
Annebn said:
I agree with you about Angles and Demons (the book) being much better that Da Vinci. Maybe because it was the first one I read. They are rather similar, so I guess the first one will seem best.
I haven't read them but my wife has said the exact same thing.
It kinda put me off reading them, because if I enjoyed the first one I read I'd want to go straight on to the others and if they were too similar it would kinda ruin it for me.

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Thanks for the date Annebn :)

Jinx, I would definitely read Angels and Demons, it's rather good, and try to forget he ever wrote a book called The da Vinci code. There are other books you can try if you like A&D, but not with the same persons though.

big yan

Lance-Constable
Feb 12, 2009
liverpool
i agree with annbn they are pretty similar. but of the two i think a&d is the better storyline of the two.
dont think tom hanks suits the part though!

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Holy wood is a different sort of place. People act differently here. Everywhere else the most important things are gods or money or cattle. Here, the most important thing is to be important."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter