Anime

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Ash

Constable
Dec 28, 2010
County Durham, UK
Excel Saga is completely inaccessible as an anime until you have read the manga. It is one of those series where the episodes miss out whole chunks of the story, much as it is... (Excel Saga on briefly bothers with a story). Yet if you can ever get your hands on the manga it is well worth checking out as it is really funny, particualarly the chapters where it spoofs popular genres like survival horror and fantasy role-play. I am going to check out Gosick though, sounds interesting.

Because the manga thread is now full of people argueing over whether the japanese are sexist or not, I'll post my manga news here as well as my anime news
So anime; started watching Level E, which is about aliens secretly living on Earth and features a completely hyper blonde alien (YAY!)
I've also been watching beyblade for my friends "amateur watch" idea (where an expert and an amateur watch an episode of an anime which the expert knows but the amateur doesn't) and it's not as bad as I was worried it would be!
Ahh, and I have a DVD of ROD TV series looking at me going "watch meeeee" but that will have to wait til morning I think
Manga wise- reading cardcaptor Sakura and Ranma 1/2 still. Also found an interesting Korean manga called Leon, about a fox-boy, but I've barely started that

User Menu

Newsletter