Anyone watch skins?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

theoldlibrarian

Lance-Corporal
Dec 30, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
In general I don't watch a lot of television but one day I saw an add for a TV program called Skins on E4 and I thought that an upbeat teenage kicks would be nice for a change.
I started watching the program at the start of the thirds series(different characters than 1 and 2) and yesterday I caught the final episode of the series about these characters.
It is about a group of teenagers growing up in Bristol and the hardships they endure. I would definitely recommend Skins to anyone.

jonhveey

Mar 22, 2010
The pair, who play Effy Stonem and James Cook in E4 teen drama Skins, dated during the filming of the third series of the show but split up last year.

theoldlibrarian

Lance-Corporal
Dec 30, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Its surprisingly well directed, acted and written but if you start watching remember the 1st gen (series 1 + 2) is far more captivating than the 2nd Gen (series 3 +4). They also have another generation of characters in the pipeline.

Nov 3, 2009
Finland
*raises hand hesitantly*

Yes, I watch it. I used to have such a crush on Maxxie.

(A guy my age who tap dances? Okay, he's gay, but WHERE DO THESE GUYS HIDE?!!)

Sorry about my little outburst there. :oops:

May 5, 2010
I still stuck in the third series. First one was great fun, the second was quite a bit depressing.

I had preordered series 4 which should be in the mail right now. I try to catch up on series 3 during some rainly autumn Sundays.

Strider

Aug 19, 2010
Swansea, Wales
The first series was good and the second one was decent but then they changes all the actors for a new lot as they all left the show and then it good a bit boring and repetitive.

User Menu

Newsletter