Arise Sir Terry

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
DivingBudgie said:
Catch-up said:
Yep, from Colin and Alan. :laugh: And most definitely a masterpiece. I love it!

It is a little bit more than the Laernu stamps, but I can certainly see why. There's a little bit in the description about that too.
Just wanted to ask if people thought they were worth the price for me it is going to be close to Aus$70 by the time the postage is added.
It depends on whether you collect 'Cinderella' stamps. If you are a collector and a collector of Colin and Alan's work, or you want this special edition to celebrate Terry's knighthood, then it may well be worth it. I know there seems to be a lot of interest on the Cunning Artificer's Stamp Forum. :)

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
DivingBudgie said:
Catch-up said:
Yep, from Colin and Alan. :laugh: And most definitely a masterpiece. I love it!

It is a little bit more than the Laernu stamps, but I can certainly see why. There's a little bit in the description about that too.
Just wanted to ask if people thought they were worth the price for me it is going to be close to Aus$70 by the time the postage is added.
Definitely take into consideration what your budget is for these kinds of things. I try to set a limit and stick to it.

This one was a must have for me because I have all of the Discworld stamps that Colin Edwards and Alan Batley created (which is a huge majority of all the DW stamps created), along with most of their non-Discworld stamps.

One thing I can tell you is that their products are of the best quality! Their designs are incredibly detailed and well thought out. The illustrations are incredible. I have never, ever been disappointed. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter