Beauty and the Beast

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I've been watching this series, although I don't know why as it's really winding me up! They pair an absolute munter ( :rolleyes: ) with someone with a facial deformity & see what happens. The last episode had Miss Manchester making a dreadful show of herself with a man with Treacher-Collins syndrome, and if I see her in the street it will be all I can do not to slap the silly little cow.

This girl is NOT the best that Manchester has to offer. I hope they strip her of her title (not likely - personality doesn't come into it).

:devil:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
So this thread isn't about the Disney Film. How dissapointing :laugh:

Glad to say i don't even know what program you are talking about :laugh:

I was vaguely aware of it, I watched about five minutes during half time in the Arsenal vs Barcelona match. Typical of the crappy, high concept, low brow, intelligence free, early evening shock-docs Channel 4 are so fond of these days. If it weren't for 10 O'Clock Live, I'd go for months without bothering to watch Channel 4 or E4. Even More 4 only gets the occasional viewing from me. On the bright side, the whole 4 network is still several orders of magnitude better than FIVE. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter