Colour of magic - a graphic novel

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

leecos80

Lance-Constable
May 25, 2011
Derby - England
can anyone tell me if there was a version of the colour of magic printed where it said on the cover it was a graphic novel. I am so sure I had this what I mean by graphic novel was that the language in places was very colorful and definitely for adults. I was only about 11 when I had and dont think my parents who bought it realized what it was, and vanished before I finished it. Since then I have tried to find if such a version existed from like a first printing or if it is just something I have imagined all these years. But I am sure that it said on the cover with the standard picture in paperback

The Colour of Magic
A Graphic Novel.

leecos80

Lance-Constable
May 25, 2011
Derby - England
colour of magic

It wasn't graphic as in the comic version as I do have that. It was a standard novel with the standard corgi paperback cover it just said under the title a graphic novel and the language from what I remember had swear words within it. But later versions did not if you get what I mean, as if to make it more available to younger readers it was released with the language taken out. Or it may of been a special edition that was released.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Re: colour of magic

leecos80 said:
It wasn't graphic as in the comic version as I do have that. It was a standard novel with the standard corgi paperback cover it just said under the title a graphic novel and the language from what I remember had swear words within it. But later versions did not if you get what I mean, as if to make it more available to younger readers it was released with the language taken out. Or it may of been a special edition that was released.
Hi and welcome leecos :p
You've been licking that spotty pet cane toad of yours too much I reckon. :laugh:
I could be wrong, but I'm 99.9% sure that nothing like that exists. o_O

I'd like to have a pet llama. :p

User Menu

Newsletter